Saga of Supa my Cat...
I'm sorry to say, that in my frantic madness to get rid of fleas this summer, I put a store-bought flea powder on my cat, Supa. What a mistake! It almost killed him. Supa ingested the powder naturally when he was cleaning himself. I found him outside dehydrated and limp. After rushing him to the vet, it was soon determined that the powder was very toxic when ingested. Fortunately, Supa pulled through--and I learned a very valuable lesson. NEVER use flea powder, especially on a cat.
PET TIDBIT #1 - USE NATURAL PRODUCTS TO KILL FLEAS AND TICKS.
GO TO NATURAL WONDER PRODUCTS AND LEARN ABOUT: TICK REMOVAL, TRIMMING DOG NAILS, HOW TO STOP A BARKING DOG, SEPARATION ANXIETY, & DOG WORMS. TONS OF FREE ARTICLES!
While living in Key West, a friend of mine, Kris, experienced the loss of her dog and companion of 15 years. I wrote the poem "Oscar" after getting feedback from her about her life with him. If you are interested in a personalized poem about your pet, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Here's the one I wrote for Kris -- "OSCAR"